It is estimated that WordPress is currently used by over 19% of all the websites currently active on the internet. Whether you are just getting started or you are a seasoned professional, to help you make the most of this hugely popular and powerful CMS we’ve put together a great list of resources to boost your skills.
Use this collection of resources and tools to get started on the right foot with your first WordPress website.
- Migrating a website to WordPress
- 7 essential tips for WordPress beginners
- A beginner’s guide to WordPress
- How to create an image gallery in WordPress
- 10 must have plugins for a beginner WordPress blogger
- How to fix common image issues in WordPress
If you have already got your WordPress powered website up and running and you are looking to delve deeper into the code or start adding your own touch to your website.
- Beginner’s guide to WordPress plugin development
- Building custom WordPress widgets
- Master the WordPress loop
- Speeding up a WordPress website
- How to integrate Bootstrap Navbar into WordPress theme
- How to create a tab widget in WordPress
- In-depth guide to WordPress security
- How to backup WordPress: Guide to free & premium services and plugins
- Are you setting up WordPress for SEO success
- The definitive guide to higher rankings for WordPress sites
- Conversion Rate Optimisation for WordPress
No matter how experienced you are with WordPress, there is always more to learn. These advanced guides, tips, tools and resources will help you go even further with WordPress.
- Create your own WordPress toolkit
- Create a WordPress custom post type
- Using WP_Query in WordPress
- WordPress optimisation bible
- Guides on how to get the most out of BuddyPress
- Schedule events using WordPress Cron
If you know of any amazing WordPress tutorials you would like to share, leave a comment below and we’ll get them added.